All Real Estate for Sale
11,182 properties in 119 countries
 See all Properties  See all Properties

Luxury Triplex Villas In Istanbul With Sea View and Pool


€ 300,000


Luxury Triplex Villas In Istanbul With Sea View and Pool

Ultra luxury villas in Istanbul for sale with private pool, garden, spa and Turkish hamam. Private security, garage and all with sea view
Ideal Istanbul investment.

3 Bedrooms
3 Baths
3 Floors
200 m2 Floors

The private complex of 15 villas with 24/7 security.
Located in the very desirable area of the Buyukcekmece district on the European side of this vast cultural city in the north-west of Turkey.

In years gone by Buyukcekmece was a popular beach area of Istanbul where city dwellers could escape at the weekends to chill out after a week at work, relaxing in the water-front tea gardens with the children playing on the beach. Later, as the city expanded, it turned into a largely industrial area, which today is seeing changes again, with some outstanding seaside housing developments making the area very popular once again.

The district has neighbourhoods on both sides of its huge lake and it has great connections via the major Istanbul highways and the ever-expanding public transport systems with the new international airport accessible in approximately 45-50 minutes, and like many Istanbul districts, the area is almost like a city within a city offering excellent local amenities having schools, medical facilities, large shopping malls which makes Buyukcekmece an area ideal for year-round living, offering a much healthier and laid-back lifestyle away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre with the advantage of the beach on the doorstep and a stunning sea view in some cases.

This off-plan development of luxury villas for sale in Buyukcekmece is currently undergoing construction around 15-minutes west of the lake, 6-7-minutes north of the Marmara shoreline, 12-minutes from the Guzelce Marina and 15-minutes from the nearest ferry terminal.

A lovely green area of Buyukcekmece that is undergoing major development, whilst amenities are growing in the immediate area, however, a very short drive finds a range of shops, supermarkets, bars, restaurants and schools etc, whilst several shopping malls, excellent universities and a range of hospitals can be reached by car in a maximum drive of 20-minutes.

Construction of 15 luxury villas is taking place on a slightly elevated land area of 4.766m2, 10 detached villas and 15 semi-detached villas, each of which will boast a private gated garden with a sizeable private swimming pool, with the gardens to be professionally landscaped and host a private closed underground parking garage.

A lovely contemporary design with lots of glass from which you will enjoy wonderful views of the local green landscapes, whilst six of the villas will also enjoy a view of the Azure Marmara Sea.

Being constructed to meet all the latest building rules and regulations set by the Turkish Government and to be completed to a very high-quality standard with the intent of offering a luxury lifestyle upon completion in September 2020, all of which will be offered 24-hour security and cameras for your peace of mind.

Villas and Prices

3 Bedroom semi-detached villas 200m2 priced at 295,000 EUR (120m2 private garden)
3 Bedroom detached villas 217m2 priced at 349,000 EUR (170m2 private garden)

At this late stage in the development, cash buyers can still take advantage of 5% discount from the above list prices or you can choose an interest-free payment plan with a 40% down payment and 12 equal monthly instalments for the remaining 60%.


Property ID: 22442


Floor area:
200 m²
Size of land:
420 m²
Energy Rating:
Built in:
In construction
No. of bathrooms:
No. of bedrooms:
3 Bedrooms
No. of floors:
3 floors
Basement, Garage, Sauna, Swimming pool, Sun room, Garden.



istanbul, buyukcekmece, güzelce
Close to:
Historic centre, School, University, Kindergarten, Hospital, Nursing home, Train station, Bus stop, Shopping area, Park, Public square, Leisure centre, Touristic area, Beach, Natural park, Forest, Lake, River.
Countryside, Village, Town, City, Beach.

Contact me about this property for sale

Private Seller
Captcha image Refresh Image
Please enter the captcha code shown in the image or press the refresh button if it is too hard to read.